We LOVED this place!!

I wish we would have gone to dinner a little earlier...the shops were all closed when we were done with dinner.

My guys with Desi.

Aunt Susie with Betsy, Daisy & Jake!

See? Look! I'm in another picture! with Desi and Daisy.

My wonderful dinner....barbecued chicken breast with baked potato and green beans.

The yummiest part of our dinner came before the meal! Complimentary Apple Julep and Apple Fritters with Apple Butter! I forgot to buy some to take home!

This was a huge wraparound gorgeous porch with lots of greenery and flowers. Soothing music was playing. I would have loved to spend the evening on that porch with a few drinks.
I went back to the shops after ou guys left on Wednesday. Got a magnet and some postcards from there. Also, so preserves of varying flavors...very cute place!
ReplyDeleteI FORGOT to buy Apple Fritters and Apple Butter to go! We'll have to go back again....
ReplyDelete