Saturday, June 27, 2009

NOT BSU Orientation

This is what the other three did while we were getting our workout trekking across campus in 98 degrees and 90% humidity!
Monica took them to her brother Tom's house. He has a pool. She also took them grocery shopping and fed them 3 meals a day while Zac and I experimented with the dining halls on campus.
These little girls worked their charms on "Aunt" Monica and came back with lots of treats!

Monica's nephew, Zach (interesting, huh?) was on hand with his XBox 360 and plenty of games. Monica also treated them to a movie "Land of the Lost". I went into the same shock at seeing matinee movie pricing in this town as I did upon seeing college textbook prices! I may need a student loan to pay Monica back for all of her generosity!
We were able to meet them for a little bit of swimming and pizza. Neither Zac or I brought our suits because we assumed that we would be too busy to swim. I borrowed one of Monica's swimsuits, but Zac didn't want to (borrow one of Monica's swimsuits).

No comments:

Post a Comment