Commencement in our town is held in the evening. We could be seated as early as 6:30 p.m. (and I was) but the ceremony doesn't start until 7:30 p.m. It gave me a chance to visit with Zac's girlfriend, J.
This is Caleb during the Processional. Please check out the young lady with the camera to the right of him in the photo! That would be his older sister and the look on her face is PRICELESS! I didn't see this at the time of the shot, but so glad it was captured. This one's for Caleb!
Zac during the Processional. He is a serious guy, but I think his face tonight was of plain old misery from fatigue and pain. Mono has struck and hit him hard!
Seniors are given access to the stage to perform. These two sang "Miserable at Best" and amazed us all with their vocal talent.
We had the unique opportunity to see a two-headed Valedictorian! Actually they are twins who tied for the title. They are incredibly ambitious and stepped on many toes to get to where they are. The speech was filled with the arrogance of what I hope is simply youth! They didn't really leave a great impression.








No comments:
Post a Comment