Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Daisy !


14 Things I Love About You

  1. You are so NICE! Really. It's a good thing. Just don't lose yourself by hiding behind "nice".
  2. That you are so loving and friendly.
  3. I love your sense of humor! You are so silly and random and funny!!
  4. You are so smart! You can be anything that you want to be.
  5. You are willing to give anyone a second chance, but so far--smart enough to deny a third one.
  6. You are so very honest!
  7. You know what you like and what you don't like.
  8. I love that you are so creative!
  9. You are your own person and I have few worries about you doing anything you don't want to do.
  10. You stand up for what is right and speak out against what is wrong. Regardless of popular opinion.
  11. You know how and when to have fun.
  12. I love that you don't yet know how beautiful you are.
  13. You are confident about your place in this family and this world.
  14. And, truth be told, I love that you're NOT 16 yet.... take your time. Don't be in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment