Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Almost 14 Photo Shoot

My beautiful girl with her new "do"...
I do NOT remember being able to pose for pics like this at almost 14....
but then, I didn't have a mamarazzi for a mother. She's grown up seeing the camera attached to my face!
She loves the new hair!
One of these shots must go on my business cards or flyers. When I make them. To get clients. Hopefully soon!!
How long do they stay fascinated with hats?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! WOW!! I love the pictures when you scroll down # 2 and 3. The hat and you are right she can pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks Vicki! The thing that I am most proud of is that she is as beautiful inside as she is outside. She's a very good girl and very kind. She (funny--without ego) says---"Mom, those look like modeling shots!!".... =)

    ReplyDelete