Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy 21st Zac !!


21 Things I Love About You

  1. You have always been your own person. I love that you are free to be YOU.
  2. Your sense of humor. I think you have a unique blend of your parents' funny bones.
  3. You are smart! Sometimes in need of motivation, but smart!
  4. You are so slow to anger. I can count how many times I've seen you lose your temper.
  5. I love the new creativity I've seen coming out in the last few years!
  6. You think before you speak (most of the time)....
  7. You know how to lead and how to follow.
  8. You are curious--you question everything and accept nothing at face value.
  9. I love that you are learning to love despite that thing that makes it harder for you.
  10. I love that you are loyal and are good to your friends.
  11. I love that you are cautious without allowing that to prevent adventures.
  12. You have the ability to see both sides of almost every coin.
  13. You like animals...
  14. I love that you ask for advice and direction....sometimes a little late, but timing will come.
  15. You like to learn.
  16. You respect others' opinions.
  17. You like black olives AND green olives.
  18. You like 80s music.
  19. I love all of the entertaining quotes gathered from you over the years.
  20. I love that you are becoming an independent adult.
  21. I love all of YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment