Monday, December 26, 2011

Kirschenbauer Christmas Eve 2011

The Kirschenbauer Christmas was Christmas Eve. I missed a lot of it (the food) because I had to work. Luckily, I got off early and got to come play for the rest of the afternoon!
Daisy and Taylor playing Bingo.
Notice Jake's phone is always within reach...
Morgan and Mark...cheating at Bingo?
Baby Emma... 8 months old!
The girls found an "Emma" to play with!
And Granny K was teaching them how to play with spoons...
Betsy helping to create a wacky story from random dice rolls.
Tay thinking of her addition to the story.
His mom's snowman caught my eye and I had to get a pic!
Trent really didn't care what the crazy adults were doing!
Yeah....a rare sighting of me--but even more so, a picture of us together!
My Christmas hams... I just hope that they stay this close!
Craig's daughter, Taylor.
Mine. All mine! I can't believe Jake is going to graduate this year...
Uncle Mic saying goodbye to the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment