Our baking time was limited this year... the kids had school all the way through the 23rd! Plus, with no working stove, I had to "borrow" a kitchen again! This time, sis in law Jodi offered hers up! I offered a day home from school to all this Friday--but only Betsy took me up on it. The other two needed to be in school for certain classes.
The beginnings of my "Mexican Wedding Balls".... yummy!
Some sugar cookies that Betsy had already rolled out and cut.
Betsy hard at work.
Cookies doing their thing...
I like how open and light Jodi's kitchen is.
She did really well--this was the first year she rolled and cut the sugar cookies. Previously, she had only been a decorator!

He couldn't resist. No invitation needed. He hopped right in!
Even with the bum finger (smashed it at work), he was working hard on gingerbread cookies!
Now she's trying the Mexican Wedding Balls...
Voila!
The jury is still out on her verdict. I guess Santa will let us know Sunday!












No comments:
Post a Comment