Sunday, September 11, 2011

Binder Park Zoo

Our first visit to Binder Park Zoo...
Beautiful giraffes!!
We watched everyone else feeding the giraffes and loved it!
Daisy loved petting the giraffe.
Betsy and Daisy--both cooperating at the same time for pictures!
This is a Red Panda ! He was cute....and posed for me.
I was excited to be able to see the giraffes up close! We never get to see them this close at the Ft. Wayne Children's Zoo....
He barely moved the entire time we watched him.
A white peacock! It wouldn't fan it's feathers for me though....
Pretty little kookaburra!
This was the noisiest smartass of the whole zoo!
Gorgeous little froggy....there was an electric blue one that I couldn't get a good angle on!
Jake seriously wanted to know WHY I wanted him to pose by the Dodo...
Daisy reading about the Dodo to Jake.

Lunch was provided (courtesy of Midwest Energy).

No comments:

Post a Comment