Sunday, September 18, 2011

All Shook Up ~ Kalamazoo Civic

Thanks to my friend Paula, we got to go see All Shook Up at the Civic. This was our first time to the Civic. We like the Barn Theatre, but haven't ventured out to other theaters yet. She won these tickets on the radio (and since they already have season tickets) and gave them to us!
It's an original musical that is based on and uses all Elvis songs. It was hilarious and well done!
It's so cool to see locals with so much talent!
I think all 3 kids have been bitten by the theater/live performance bug now! Betsy is still intent on being ON STAGE, and the other 2 are content with sitting in the audience.
They mark the programs to note any first timers and give a bio on each performer. This was HER debut.


We were thoroughly entertained. Once I remember how to navigate downtown Kalamazoo, I'd like to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment