So, we've started decorating with our things and hoping it's becoming more of a home than a house. Craig is excited to get his prizes on the walls. I don't think he really believed that I would welcome them --until they were up!

This spot is perfect for his deer...we tried over the fireplace, but there isn't a stud to support it there...

Craig started hanging a lot of our wall decor. He was waiting on me to figure out where I wanted things! A LOT of it just went straight back into boxes and in the garage. We have very little wall space.

I took down the yucky vertical blinds (plastic and half were shredded) and hung the curtains from my old bedroom there. It's prettier but not practical at a sliding door. We're not going to use it over the winter, though. So, quick fix.

And, someday when we have a little extra money--the big project is going to be stripping paint off of all the furniture. I'd like to stain and seal it all. And, of course, paint for the walls. I'm thinking earth tones--dark chocolate brown on ceiling beams--and creamy beige on walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment