Friday, October 1, 2010

Homecoming Parade and Pep Rally

Now HOW did I forget to blog about Homecoming???
Our "NEW" school...
The Marching Eagles headed towards our "stadium". I'm sorry, I still have to laugh when I hear it called that! It's a damn high school football field. And it's 25 years old!
Arriving at the only intersection. It is blocked off by our friendly town officers though!
The parade was from the high school to the football field located behind the middle school. In the middle of the day. What happened to evening parade down 131 and leading to a bonfire??
Part of the drumline... short parade!
They have more spirit than I remember having... but it's been a long time!
A friend's daughter...
The marching eagles... working the crowd.
The stands were filled with students from the high school, middle school and upper elementary!
It looked like the band was having as much fun as the kids in the stands!
It was actually kind of hot standing in the sun that afternoon! I think they were more than happy to get out of the building for a couple of hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment