Saturday, August 21, 2010

and MORE packing....

I can't imagine being more stressed. We KNOW we have to move... and so therefore we are packing. BUT, we have no idea WHERE we are going or WHEN! All we know is that school starts on September 7th!
The boys' room. I CANNOT imagine this room ever being empty on time for a move! No matter when the move is!
We did finally get motivated and finished the bathroom. It's never been this clean! Jake keeps saying we can just leave all the trash since the house isn't sold--just going back to the bank. I have a little too much pride to leave the place a rotten mess. I used to work foreclosures and remember the pictures of the houses..... DISGUSTING!
We've managed to give away a cat and sent 2 to the shelter. Now we have just the dog (YoYo) and 2 cats (Mara and Poppy) to go. I think I want to keep Mara. She is the best of them all and makes no messes. Jake is working on finding YoYo a home.

We've also accomplished finishing the girls' room... They are just sleeping with me now.

It's weird having a deadline but no other information!
The dining room is almost full! We will have to start stacking boxes somewhere else! I can't even imagine being able to pay for the move. My last check was August 12th. The only income now is child support.

No comments:

Post a Comment