
The beautiful and delicious cake from Sam's Club! I asked which bakery...it was so good!

This little girl with the big baby bump had a 28" waist that day. I'd say "bitch!" but she's too sweet!!

You know I document everything...so of course there are food pictures as well! I do draw the line at "people eating" photos. No one looks good doing that!

Chicken salad sandwiches...

Good fruit, too!

The envelope on the tables had a nice activity! There were decorative "tags" (scrapbookers?) that each had a number on them. The instructions were: the number represents Emma's age. Give her a piece of advice relevant to that age.

The spread.

Just cute!

I've never been to any shower that was this big!

Great Grandma Kirschenbauer!

Part of the gift table...

And, Emma presents!

Nicole and her Mom.

Parents to be: Nicole and Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment