Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Daisy's Thanksgiving...

Our Thanksgiving was planned for "the day after", "Black Friday" or whatever you want to call it! I had to work (since I got the day off on the actual day)...so the boys and kids were left to try and prepare for dinner on their own!
Craig & Jake in the kitchen... only 473 texts went back and forth between Meijer's and home that shift....
I don't think I'll ever cook a turkey without a bag. They are sooooooo moist and still get browned!
I was working (Black Friday) so Daisy took over getting the "snackies" out and helping prepare the dinner.
Betsy and Daisy are impossible to beat at this game!!
Craig and his Mom trying their hand at Apples to Apples!
Jake is easily confused.... still.
Daisy loves the do-it-yourself photos of this generation! She took this one of her and her big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment