Friday, April 30, 2010

Things Tweens Photograph!!!

I think photography is important. Both the aspect of capturing memories and the art of it. I'm hoping that my children will carry on this belief into their own lives, so each of them have always had their own camera.
And I was never so thrilled with digital as when it came to their pictures! SO MUCH money has been saved with being able to eliminate the cost of film and processing their "learning" photos!
Now they can see immediately what they have, what they did, what didn't work and what turned out well. And I only have to pay for printing the ones that work out well!
And, when they get quiet upstairs... I'm so glad that my worries are going to be so very different from some mothers'.



Is it fair to blackmail children with photos that they took themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment