Saturday, January 3, 2009

Top Eight From 08

It seems that the photography board I frequent has a standing tradition for New Year's. You post your top five photographs from the previous year on your blog. So, I've always been a little rebellious... I cannot narrow it down to 5. I just can't. So, I got clever and decided to try and get it down to at least match the year. I'm hoping this means next year I can add another! But here they are (in no particular order) :
My first attempt at fireworks this year!
A shot from Yellowstone National Parks hot springs. These colors are SOOC!
A favorite shot from Glacier National Park last summer.
A play with PSE and a new lens last fall.
My scary Emperor of Evil and PSE effects!
A favorite from Walt Disney World last winter! Everyone loves teacups, right?
This was taken in Mexico at EPCOT last winter. I love the look and the feelings that come back when I see it!
This little guy lives at the Nashville Zoo! He posed better for me than the girls did!

10 comments:

  1. I love all these photos! I think that one of Daisy might be my overall favorite. Though your vacation scenery sots are stunning as well!

    Love the new layout too!

    <3 -Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! And now, as a Mommy, I feel badly that there is not one of Betsy on my list! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could put the one of her meltdown during Christmas photos?! It captures a lot of emotion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bird! Great shot! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! These are *fabulous*. I love the fireworks one! But I'm not sure I can pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why they're your favorite. I have angst over choosing my faves so I don't. I excel at avoidance. :)

    ReplyDelete