Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Zac was on break from school and spent the long weekend with us!
Trust me, she is NOT as sweet as she looks. But we love her anyway!
She may have had too much cheese!
Traditional snacks while we watch the parade and make stuffing!
Brothers battling through wii....
Jake--could almost be another senior picture choice....
They've missed their brother...but it's just not like it used to be.
My goofy husband.
This is the first time all four have been together since.... since.... maybe last New Year's?
Mmmmm....my stuffing! The secret is, I don't use chicken broth!
Betsy and I fight over the last sweet potato.
Pretty traditional choices. I never understood the macaroni and cheese addition.
My turkey was so moist--it fell apart!!! It tasted great, but not very photogenic!
Yum!!
It was a little different this year... I did get the day off of work. But, we still don't have a working stove at home. We asked Granny K if we could borrow her house for Thanksgiving. This way we could make the turkey and everything else. She didn't stay--she was headed over to my sister in law's for their feast.
Since we were in Three Rivers, Jake asked if he could have Maddy over. Granny K was home by then and said that he could. So she came over for the evening.
The wii faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment