Saturday, August 27, 2011

KVA Football at WMU

This is it. The start of it all. The very first game and performance of the season. And this makes it: another year of lasts.... Jake's Senior Year. I hope he has a wonderful year...
It's the first in another way--Daisy's first year as a member of the color guard.
And the first big step for her this year (and for me) --MAKEUP! It's starting out as "stage" makeup since these girls are performing... but I have a feeling it's going to come into play off the field as well. 8th Grade. I'm pretty sure that's when I started wearing it daily....
Jake is Co-Section Leader with Megan this year. She brings excellent showmanship and musicianship to the table and he brings some impressive leadership skills. Together, they should help guide this drumline into a great year!



It's hard to be a photographer and NOT try for some shots...

Go Daisy!
The first performance....I think she definitely had some jitters.
They did a great job! They didn't have much practice time other than band camp...

No comments:

Post a Comment