Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nashville Revisited!

Nashville Again!
Nashville is probably the closest resort within the timeshare. It's an easy straight shot and only 400 miles. This is the resort that I will gladly return to again and again. There is plenty to do in Nashville itself and simply lots of activities at the resort.
Master Bath.....as usual a long hot bath was in order...
My kitchen...
Master Bedroom....I've never seen one with the corner mirror over the bed. Anywhere you went in that bedroom--you saw yourself! Aaaaaghh! Not always a good thing, kids.
Speaking of kids, mine didn't go. This was my VERY.FIRST.TRIP. without my kids!! Quite bizarre to say the least! And it was interesting to see that there is not a whole lot to photograph when they aren't there!
The wonderful balcony. I saw a full moon and a planet and lots of stars at night! It was peaceful and quiet early morning and late night.
Unlike the little suite we had earlier this summer, this was a full deluxe 1 BR. So there was a spacious living room and dining room as well as the full kitchen and bath.
So, all in all, it was a nice, relaxing getaway. I was surprised that I wasn't miserable without the kids. They weren't in misery with mom gone for a few days either. This might happen again sometime! I can almost see it! It must mean we're all growing up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment